This lecture will focus on 7 Essential Keys to Success in Aesthetic Implant Restorations.
(Includes shipping fees)
***This Online Lecture is FREE to Members.
receive 30% Discounts on DVDs.***
This Lecture is viewable Online or by DVD. Choose viewing option/version on checkout.
Detailed Course Description for 7 Essential Keys to Success in Aesthetic Implant Restorations:
Approx. 67 minutes
1 CEU (Continuing Education Unit)
This lecture will discuss the 7 essential keys to success in Aesthetic Implant Restorations:
1) Implant position, including bucco-lingual, apico-coronal and mesio-distal.
2) Abutment design, including shape and form, how we want our implants to be more negative, especially in the mid-labial to maximize tissue thickness.
3) Provisionalisation: how to develop provisionals using different types from cement-on to screw-retained, and how we modify that for our soft tissue aesthetics while using a restoratively based technique.
4) Impression technique: how do we transfer the information from our provisional crown to our final impression.
5) Abutment selection: we will discuss different abutment materials from gold, to titanium, to zirconia, and how do we determine which to use based on biocompatibility, aesthetics, cost, and strength.
6) Ceramics: the materials we choose to go on top of our implants and natural teeth, and how we decide which one to use for which case.
7) Implant Papilla: how do we get good soft tissue aesthetics both for single teeth and cases where there are adjacent implants.
Dr. Christopher Ho
Dr Christopher Ho obtained his Master in Clinical Dentistry (Prosthodontics) Kings College London in 2009 with a distinction average and was subsequently appointed a student supervisor and author for Kings College, University of London for their Masters in Clinical Dentistry (Prosthodontics) and Masters in Aesthetic Dentistry degrees. He is currently a lecturer for the University of Sydney Oral Implant Diploma and is a member of their Oral Implants Planning Committee and has been a Clinical Associate for the University of Sydney for over 10 years. Dr Ho is also a faculty member for the Global Institute for Dental Education/UCLA Masters in Implant Dentistry for the last 4 years.
Dr. Ho has been in restricted practice, specialising in complex oral rehabilitation and has been widely featured in the media, as well as having published in dental journals. He is a nationally and internationally key opinion leader and author on implants, complex aesthetic and restorative dentistry with his techniques regularly presented to dental professionals around the world. As well as training dentists in Australia and rest of world, he is a closely involved with evaluation and trials of new dental products for leading dental manufacturers and is at the forefront of the latest developments in providing better oral care for the community.
DVD Price: (Includes shipping fees)
Legal Disclaimer: The
online CE provider (gIDE LLC) uses reasonable care in providing content
that is accurate. gIDE, however, does not independently verify the
content or materials. The CE provider does not represent that the
educational materials are error-free or that the content is
comprehensive. Opinions discussed in the materials are those of the
author of the materials and not the CE provider. Completing one or more
continuing education courses does not provide enough information to
qualify the participant as an expert in the field related to the course
topic or in any specific procedure. The educational materials are
intended to support, but are not a substitute for, the knowledge,
expertise, skill and judgment of a trained health care professional.