Survey Size: 359 OsseoNews.com Dentists and Specialists Worldwide.
Price for Report (15-Page Downloadable PDF report includes: Complete Survey Results, Graphs, and Exclusive Analysis):
$995 for Single-User License
$1,795 for Enterprise Usage License *
Download a FREE Sample Page from the Report Now!
Traditionally, the placement of dental implants has been an intuitive process. However, recent advancements in three-dimensional diagnostic and treatment technologies, has substantially changed the approach of clinicians to the treatment planning and placement of dental implants. Improvements in three-dimensional imaging, and greater access to proprietary 3D implant planning software, now allow for more accurate and predictable implant treatment plans that eliminate a lot of guesswork. In addition to helping the clinician place implants with greater ease and confidence, these computer-guided implant technologies have also enhanced patient communication, thereby improving patient care and outcomes.
In order to better understand the role of computer-guided implant dentistry in day-to-day clinical practice, OsseoNews.com, recently conducted a survey of its readers regarding computer guided implant dentistry. In this exclusive report, OsseoNews.com presents these survey results, along with a detailed analysis of each question.
The questions addressed by the survey and analyzed by OsseoNews.com in this report include:
- Are you currently using a particular software package for Computer Guided Implant Dentistry?
- Do you own a 3-dimensional digital imaging system like a cone beam volumetric tomographic system?
- How would you rank the importance of these criteria (Price, Field of View, Dose of Radiation, Software, Integration within Practice Management System, Brand, Service/Education/Support, and Dealer) in your purchasing decision of a 3-dimensional imaging system.
- What are the main reasons you are considering or would consider a 3-dimensional digital imaging system like cone beam volumetric tomography?
- How would you rate the main features (Software tools for planning treatments, Faster Workflow, Integration with rest of equipment and software in office, Best 3-dimensional image quality, Size of 3-dimensional image, Best panoramic radiograph image quality, Lowest radiation dose to patient) that are important to you when considering a 3-dimensional digital imaging system like cone beam volumetric tomography?