The program incorporates a written manual over 135 pages, integrated seamlessly with over 40 powerful clinical and animated videos further demonstrating the techniques of the curriculum. Access to a private Facebook study club allows the student to post questions for a continued educational benefit, information and support.
Success in Endodontics: 40+ Online Instructional Videos
Videos include: Chair side demonstrations, microscopic views of clinical techniques, and educational animations.
Compelling, powerful microscopic video instruction with narration, as words do not fully translate endodontic educational instruction and information. I encourage time spent studying the 46 video chapters, as filmed source material augments the endodontic concepts being described.
Success in Endodontics: Highly Instructive Clinical Manual
The comprehensive â€œ2.0â€ Success in Endodontics program was designed for the general dentist or younger endodontist who has completed less than 5,000 root canal procedures. After studying the manual and viewing the companion videos, the participating student/clinician will have a greater understanding of treating conventional endodontic cases.
- Videos of diagnostic protocols during a clinical evaluation of conservative orthograde endodontic therapy.
- Importance of fiber optic trans-illumination by means of pictures and videos.
- Integration of CBCT technology and the valuable insights illuminated by scan slices.
- Factors generating a comfortable procedure for the patient, as well as the treating clinician.
- Wonderful methods for providingÂ profoundÂ anesthesia.
- Rubber dam variations for tooth isolation.
- Clinical access photos and videos, displaying therapeutic chamber visualization, with enhanced lighting and magnification.
- Incorporation and discussion of minimally invasive endodontic technique.
- Various file motion demonstrations for canal identification, canal preparation, and apical blockage.
- Accurate canal measurement protocols.
- Clinically applicable mid-root to coronal preparation techniques.
- Biomechanics and canal disinfection strategies for the apical third in light of constantly variant root canal systems.
- The importance of sequencing lubricants, irrigants, and chelating agents.
- Obturation animations, utilizing both three-dimensional warm vertical condensation techniques and clinical video of bioceramic materials.
- Enhanced radiographic interpretation thru SLOB rule animations.
- Incorporation of operatory mercury hygiene strategies.
- Vital self-care for the practicing clinician.
Success in Endodontics: Video Testimonials
Success in Endodontics Instructor
JEFFREY D. KRUPP, DDS, MS
Dr. Jeffrey Krupp, a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics graduated from the UCLA School of Dentistry. He received his post graduate degree along with his Master of Science degree in Endodontics from Marquette University. He has been at the same location serving the greater San Jose area in Endodontics for over 35 years.
Dr. Kruppâ€™s emphasis on patient comfort, as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in Endodontic techniques, enable him, to provide you with the best quality of care in the field of Endodontics. He has a wide range of experience in different areas of Endodontics, from oral diagnosis, root canal therapy, endodontic re-treatment to apical microsurgery.
Dr. Krupp has spent the past four years developing Success in Endodontics and is passionate about helping foster interested dentists develop predictability in preforming root canal therapy and patient management.
16 Hours of CE Units
Success in Endodontics is an ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program-CERP. This self-instructional program is designated for 16 hours of CE credit by the Academy of General Dentistry-PACE.