DALI Acellular Dermis
Acellular dermal matrix (ADM) or acellular dermis, has the natural elasticity of human skin. It is generally used for root coverage, gingival augmentation, or soft tissue augmentation around implants, when a CTG or FGG with autogenous tissue is not an option. DALI ™ ADM, from DDSGadget, is provided by Surgenex, a leading provider of the highest quality tissue allografts.
- Compare to Alloderm 1 and Puros Dermis1
- No Refrigeration - Store At Room Temperature
- Minimally processed to preserve the extracellular matrix
- Can be shaped with scissors or a scalpel
- Thickness approximately 1mm to 1.3 mm
- Resorption: 3 to 4 months