OsseoSeal Resorbable Porcine Collagen Membrane
OsseoSeal (private label brand of Ossguide) is a resorbable collagen membrane derived from purified porcine pericardium. This membrane was designed to provide superior barrier function, while maintaining ideal handling characteristics. Once hydrated, the OsseoSeal collagen membrane has excellent tensile strength and is not easily torn. This ensures that clinicians can easily stretch the membrane without tearing. OsseoSeal is an ideal membrane for GBR procedures.
- Substantially Equivalent to BIO-GIDE® 1 (see data below)
- Material: Type 1 porcine pericardium
- Resorption time: 3 months
- Fast hydration and excellent tensile strength
- Good adaptation to various defects
- Excellent tear function and duration