Neomem Sustained Collagen Membrane
Available in 15x20 and 30x40. Choose below.
Regular Price: $104.99
$94.99 Buy 5+ for $94.99 each
Added to cart
Neomem, is the standard, sustained function, resorbable collagen membrane. It is made of Type 1 bovine collagen matrix and indicated for use in guided tissue procedures to enhance wound healing. Watch video and review Neomem cases below.
- Derived from highly purified type I collagen fibres from bovine Achilles tendon.
- Sustained function. Resorption Time: 26 - 38 weeks (6 - 9 months).
- Compare to: Cytoplast® RTM*, ACE RCM6
- Maybe sutured or tacked. Suture pullout strength between 290g and 350g.
- Cell occlusive - retards epithelium down growth
- Macromolecular pore size allows nutrient transfer
- Exceptional clinical performance and easy in situ placement. Place wet or dry.