OsseoSeal Bovine Bone Graft
OsseoSeal and CevOss are the exact same product. See details below.
OsseoSeal bone, is made of deproteinized bovine bone and is indicated in bone regeneration. It provides a supportive structure for osteoconduction. The anorganic bone matrix of OsseoSeal bone has macro and microcopic structures that mimics human bone. The formation and ingrowth of new bone at implantation site of with OsseoSeal is enhanced due to its trabecular architecture and interconnecting macro and micro pores.
- Exact same product as CevOss, both of which are private-label versions of SYNERGY bovine graft.
- 510-K Approval by FDA as substantially equivalent to BioOss ®1
- Sterilized with gamma-radiation at 25kGy. No potential immunological or infectious risks.
- Easy handling of material allows for precise graft placement. Adapts to the cavity shape.
- The high volume of interconnected pores promotes new bone formation and growth
- Porosity of material allows for thorough revascularization
- Particle structure helps to maintain space
- Available in .25-1mm particle size Particle Size: 0.5CC, 1.0CC and 4.0cc.