How would you manage this case best? I am planning to place 4 implants in the maxillary arch. I know it would be better to place 6, but for now the patient has finances only for 4 implants. What protocol would be best in this case? I plan to extract all upper roots, and place 4 implants. Would it be best to place them immediately post-extraction or to wait? If I wait, how long after extraction should I place them?