I am planning the treatment for this case as follows:
- Step 1 – Frenectomy to help achieve tension free closure of flap
- Step 2 – 8 weeks after Vertical bone augmentation with autogenous and bovine particulate bone 20/80 ratio, titanium screw and resorbable collagen membrane
- Step 3 – Implant placement 6 months after augmentation
- Step 4- Roll flap and implant supported temporary cantilever bridge to create papilla/ soft tissue contour
CT graft if needed?
- Step 5 – Final 2 teeth cantilever bridge
What are your thoughts on my plan? Anything you think I can do to improve the outcome?